Saturday, January 18, 2014

Review: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer



As I mentioned in my Dewy Winter Foundation Routine post, I've always loved, and preferred MAC concealers, but this product from NARS is breaking that mould.  It has a beautifully light and creamy texture, it is hydrating, and it delivers all of the multi skin benefiting and firming it boasts on the website.  I have fine creases under my eyes, and it is incredibly difficult to find a concealer that isn't "cakey", dry, too thick or sits and emphasizes fine creases and dry skin.



Upon application, you can feel the hydrating effects, and this benefits perfectly precise blending of the product before it sets.  It has a well balanced consistency, delivering fantastic coverage any way you use it. I use it under my eyes, to cover blemishes, and to highlight my facial features for natural looking daytime makeup.  It blends flawlessly with my foundation, and sets in a beautiful satin finish, delivering beautiful natural radiance.


                                                        

The name of this product says it all. I LOVE this and it has now replaced my beloved MAC mineralize concealer.  I paid $30 CAD @ sephora.


Xo







1 comment:

  1. Great product i tried it and it's true that it has a beautifully light and creamy texture, it is hydrating, and it delivers all of the multi skin benefiting and firming it boasts on the website.
    Anti-Aging Treatment by Revitol :)

    ReplyDelete