Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Raving About: Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner

I have been toying with eyeliners for a good 15 years.  Some smudge, some flake, some "bleed".  Some are okay, some are good, and some are great! I can't conceive the total tally of eyeliners that I have tried..it is a large quantity, I assure you. In all 15 years of experimenting and experience, I have not ever found one that was truly precise, pigmented and absolutely perfect...until now.

The name is well suited to the beautiful precision and pigment this liner packs. one test swatch on the back of the hand demonstrates the absolute prestige and skillful application of this liner.  The most masterful calligraphers could use this liner "pen" to perfectly craft their work.  Seriously...this stuff deserves major kudos.

I have small eyes and lids, and I find it difficult to find a liner that truly allows me to apply a perfectly thin, elongated, winged or thick line...without smudging, burning, flaking or "bleeding".  Even my liner brushes seem imperfect compared to this all-in-one awesome.  It's application tip is devised of highquality, smooth tiny brush "hairs, and the liquid it is perfectly saturated in has the perfect balance of viscosity and pigment.  If you are a fan of gel liners...get ready to set them aside and forever give your heart to Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner.

xo



                                                                         






3 comments:

  1. I loved this eyeliner as it is easy to apply and smudge free. It's true the name is well suited to the beautiful precision and pigment this liner packs. I am definately going to buy this.
    Lifecell Cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this eye liner it dries out quickly also it does not flow on the eyes and makes the look dirty.

    Melissa@Revitol anti aging cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, they complete look includes my best ever lifecell anti-aging cream, deep black mascara and a glossy lip color as they are the most important things for a perfect look.

    ReplyDelete