Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baby Bunting

So, a lot has happened since my last post.  We moved into a new house for our growing family, I was whisked away to London, England for an amazing 5 star week in w1, had a fairy tale proposal from my prince charming at Stonehenge (of course I said yes), and I had a baby.  Yes, the last few months have been a thrill of a ride.

We welcomed our new addition, Lina, on August 22nd.  I had been labouring for days, and finally she came at 4:52 pm that perfect August evening.  I persevered through it 100% natural, no ANYTHING to help save some massage techniques, tranquil music and the crushing of my fiance's hand.  I will post my birth story later.

Anyway, I have A LOT to write about, new loves, dislikes, postpartum shopping sprees, and parenting highs and lows.  Look for new posts this week on: eco-conscious cleaning, make-up reviews, cloth diaper reviews, and a look at some of my postpartum splurges to accommodate my poor body in that awkward phase of getting back to normal.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment